
These really made and added to the Mardi Gras party I had a couple of months ago. There is a cotton rope in the middle and the feathers are connected to it. Very nice.
However, the feathers come of. Constantly. The next day, with 3 of these at the party, it was like different color birds had exploded. They are hard to pick up and get off things and two months later I still find small pieces of them.
Edit: I used these for a Mardi Gras party. It's now Dec 22nd (I wrote the above near the end of May) and I am STILL finding feathers! I threw the darn thing away 6 months ago! I have since moved to a new house even! I think the feathers are multiplying.
However, the feathers come of. Constantly. The next day, with 3 of these at the party, it was like different color birds had exploded. They are hard to pick up and get off things and two months later I still find small pieces of them.
Edit: I used these for a Mardi Gras party. It's now Dec 22nd (I wrote the above near the end of May) and I am STILL finding feathers! I threw the darn thing away 6 months ago! I have since moved to a new house even! I think the feathers are multiplying.

No comments:
Post a Comment