Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spongebob Squarepants Collectible 3.5" Figure - Patrick Star

Spongebob Squarepants Collectible 3.5 Figure - Patrick Star
This 4-5" somewhat flexible Spongebob character figure is a hit with my kids. I bought it, along with several others from the hit show, for my 9 year old who was requesting the "action" figures for Christmas. The educational value is pretty minimal, though it does spark some imaginative play and recreation of Spongebob episodes. I suppose in time it could also be a collectible. The original retail price set by the maker Jakks is [...] for each individually packaged figure. I bought 5 of the various ones (no Squidward made, go figure!) for double the original retail price, so [...]. My opinion is that these figures should be packaged as a set and sold for under the [...] mark, and my advice is not to pay more than double the original price of [...]. Afterall, they are plastic toys "made in China."

Product Description

Play with Patrick Star in Bikini Bottom Playsets

Spongebob Squarepants Collectible 3.5 Figure - Patrick Star


Features

  • 3.5" Collectible Figure
  • Playful, Pink, and...uh...Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment