
I got one of these and a circo brand fitted mattress pad when my first was born. This was my least favorite. It shrunk the first wash and continued to shrink. It worked ok for the first couple years in the crib and then on the toddler bed. I liked the target one better. However with my second child I purchased the target one again and it is not as good as the one from 2006. Now I have the "Carters keep my dry fitted crib pad." It is by far the best out of the three I've had. I strongly recommend that one. It doesn't shrink at all and holds up well to frequent washings. This Sealy one is more expensive and not as well made.
Product Description
Sealy Stain Protection Crib Mattress Pad fits standard crib mattresses and toddler beds. The quilted top provides added comfort and softness for your baby. The deep pocketed cotton blend skirt prevents sliding and shifting. This is 100% waterproof to protect your mattress and is machine washable and dryable.

Features
- Cover: 50% Cotton/50% Polyester; Filling: 100% Polyester
- Quilted top provides added comfort and softness for your baby
- Hypo allergenic
- Snug fit deep pocketed cotton blend skirt prevents sliding and shifting
- 100% waterproof to protect mattress
- Machine washable and dryable
No comments:
Post a Comment